- A Natural Approach for Treating Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Formulated by Dr. Tori Hudson, Naturopathic Physician Specializing in Women's Natural Health
- Homeopathic Formula
- Helps Relieve Burning, Itching and Discharge
- Yeast Arrest Helps Promote Healthy and Balanced Vaginal Flora
- For females 13 years or older
- Refrigerate before use
- Use with a panty liner
Remove one (1) suppository from its foil wrap by peeling away the two sides of the foil. Insert one (1) suppository morning and evening for 3-14 days for acute infections. For chronic or chronic recurring infections, insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 2-4 weeks. Prevention: One (1) suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses, for four consecutive months.
For vaginal use only.
- If this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor.
- If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed.
Do not use this product if:
- You are experiencing abdominal or pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge; you may have a condition which is more serious than a vaginal yeast infection. Contact your physician immediately.
- You use this product and symptoms continue to recur; consult your physician.
- You are pregnant.
- If nursing, consult your physician prior to use.
- This product is not latex safe.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, seek medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use if internal tamper evident foil and packaging has been altered.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
|Active Ingredients (In Each Suppository)||Purpose|
Berberis Aquifolium 3x HPUS (Mountain grape)
Borax 3x HPUS (Sodium borate)
Hydrastis Canadensis 3x HPUS (Goldenseal)
Kreosotum 10x HPUS (Kreosote)
|Relieves symptoms of internal and external irritation, itching, burning and discharge associated with a vaginal yeast infection.|
Boric acid, Cocoa butter, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Neem oil, Oregon grape root, Tea tree essential oil, Triglycerides from vegetable oil, Vitamin E.