SBF Formula is a special combination of minerals, vitamins and glandular concentrates. Often used for a low NA/K ratio, with extreme slow oxidation or a CA/MG ration < 3:1 or > 10:1.
One Tablet of the SBF Formula Contains:
- Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride)
- Magnesium (from magnesium hydrolyzed rice protein chelate and magnesium aspartate)
- Copper (from copper hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Potassium (from potassium aspartate)
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
- Selenium (from L-selenomethionine)
- Parathyroid Substance (bovine)
- Thymus Substance (bovine)
- Magnesium Aspartate
- Choline Bitartrate
- L Glutathione
- Potassium Aspartate
Suggested Use: One tablet daily, or as directed by a physician.