Limcomin is a multi-nutrient formula designed to increase cellular sodium and reduce cellular potassium in cases where a NA/K inversion exists as confirmed by a Tissue Mineral Hair Analysis.
Limcomin is also used to fight infections. After 10 years of research and 100,000 Tissue Mineral Hair Analysis Reports, an "Infection Connection" has been identified.
During times of an acute infection the following supplements can be taken.
Zinc (22.5mg) 1-0-1
Vitamin A (25,000 iu) 2-2-2
This material is for educational purposes only. The preceding statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
One Tablet of Limcomin Contains:
- Vitamin A (palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Magnesium (from magnesium hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Copper (from copper hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Zinc (from zinc hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Manganese (from manganese hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)