- L. Acidophilus
- L. Rhamnosus
- L. Plantarum
- B. Lactis
- B. Bifidum
- Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, gelatin capsules.
Our probiotic formulations do NOT contain dairy, sugar, gluten, soy, casein, yeast, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, FOS or any Genetically Modified or engineered ingredients.
Dosage Suggestions for Adult Formula CP-1
Start with one capsule (60 Billion cfu’s) first thing in the morning (30 minutes prior to eating) and one capsule at bedtime with a full glass of water. Continue this dosage for three days.
After three days raise the dosage to two capsules first thing in the morning and two at bedtime, if need be. Continue for 3 days. If you are not getting the expected results, raise the dosage to three capsules first thing in the morning and three at bedtime. Remain at the dosage that works best for you.
NOTE: Every digestive system is different and unique like a fingerprint. You need to find the dosage that best suits YOU. It may be one, two, four or six capsules per day. This gradual increase is a good way to find your optimum personal dosage.
Our probiotic supplements are temperature stable for 2-3 weeks without refrigeration. We have done 2 year temperature stability testing on our probiotics . We overdesign our probiotics so that the loss will not effect the potency indicated on the label. One can travel with our probiotics for 2-3 weeks without refrigeration. It is best however to keep probiotics refrigerated for optimum potency. Below is our 2 year temperature stability study for your information.
Adult Formula CP-1 (90 Capsules)
Adult Formula CP-1 Acidophilus and Bifidus probiotic supplement.
Helps promote a well-balanced microbiome
- Better absorbtion of vitamins and nutrients
- Theraputic quality probiotics help in normalizing the gut.
- Increased energy and better mood
- Promotion of intestinal lactose digestion
- Regulation of gut motility (constipation, irritable bowel syndrome)
- Decreased incidence and duration of diarrhea (antibiotic associated, Clostridium difficile, travelers, and rotaviral)
- Maintenance of mucosal integrity
- Improvement of immune system
- Anti-carcinogenic, anti-mutagenic and anti-allergic activities
- Anti-Candida properties
- Assist in the regulation of inflammatory digestive conditions such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative Colitis and Interstitial Cystitis
- Relieving urinary tract infections
- Positive influence on autistic children
- Provides antagonistic environment for pathogens
- Blocking adhesion sites from pathogens
- Inactivating enterotoxins.